(title every complimentary-ily taken from Sara's blog)
SO....since it's been like a month since I actually posted around these parts...I would hope that you're assuming I've been busy. For the most part, YES, but also working on the whole incubating process has been rather tiring. No more late night posts and sneaking them in at nap time for me. I'm chilling or sleeping at those times now.
BUT...when I'm not it seems to be that the theme has been Domestic Goddess around here. From cooking, to sewing, to organizing to being down right motherly and wife-ly! Normally, I'm not all that keen on the whole 'housewife' title!!!, but lately I must be getting that nesting bug or something because it's starting to feel a little more normal.
YES...all right already...here's what we've been up to. So much that we'll list and show pics instead of narrate.
1. Making our own popsicles from super cheap pudding Papa scored on an Amazon Grocery promo code.
2. Enjoying many many said popsicles on our popsicle eating porch. (on this day for breakfast in spiderman underoos of course!)
4. Making silly snacks
5. Canning Christmas gifts....no spoilers on what's in side though
6. Freezing pasta sauce...and free grapes...and super yummy celery soup
7. Making our bike trailer seat like new by replacing the disintegrating straps.
8. Growing and HARVESTING bananas!!! and waiting for them to ripen.
9. Getting the garden ready for planting - well that's been mostly Brian and Dexter's work...I have to say that there is an unnamed little one getting in my way when bending over lately.
11. ORGANIZING...like I said it's the nesting (or would it be necessity with two kiddos) instinct kicking in. More on that later.
So yes, I may have been gone, but still busy as always. Hopefully, this will get everyone back up to date and me motivated to post a little more often.